How to make a registration
Please make a registration and submit your program via EasyChair as follows. Please read the following even if you are familiar with EasyChair because there are some words of cautions.
Login if you already have an EasyChair account. Otherwise, login after making a new account by clicking "Create an account".
If you see the following page, click "make a new submission" to proceed.
You will see an "Author Information" form. Please enter required information noticing the followings.
- Enter information of all the team members as "Author". Check "corresponding author" for members who can receive emails from the Contest Committee. You can check for all the members. You need to check for at least one member. Note that we may send emails to non-corresponding members if we cannot make concact with the other members.
- Enter your team name as "Title".
- Enter arbitrary three lines each of which has two or more characters (e.g., "ABC" "DEF" "GHI"). (We do not use this information, but we cannot remove this item due to the restriction of EasyChair)
- You can upload your program via the last item "Program Submission", but you can leave here unsubmitted at this time.
- You can update information entered here until the deadline.
Click the "Submit" button at the bottom to complete the registration.
After you make the registration, we will send you an email that includes access information of Submission Trial Page, at which you can check whehter the submission file works on the match-up server. Please contact to
firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email in three business days.
How to submit your program for the preliminary round
- Access https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=saipc9 again and login using the EasyChair account used when you made the registration.
- You will see your registraion information like below. Click the magnifier icon to proceed.
- You can see a menu as follows in the upper right corner at the next page. Click "Add file" to proceed.
- You can see an "Update a File for Submission" form. Upload your file at "Program Submission".
- After uploading, click the "Submission" button to complete the submission.
- You can update your submission file any time by this procedure until the deadline.
What should we submit?
After you write your AI program, make the following two shell scripts: (1)
compile.sh specifying the way to build the execution file from the source code, and (2)
run.sh specifying the way to run the execution file built by compile.sh. Then, compress all the source files and the shell script files to an archive file and submit the archive file.
In our match-up server on Linux, the submitted archive file is uncompressed and
run.sh in it are executed to build and run the AI program, respectively. NOTICE: in the game of this year, two AI processes are executed for controlling two agents, a samurai and a dog. Note that these two processes are run by executing the single script run.sh twice. Each process can know which agent to control using information from the game management system after the process is started (See the game rules for more details).
See Software environment information for commands that can be used in the shell scripts.
We accept a zip, tar, tgz, or tar.gz archive as a submission file.
You can check whehter the submission file works on the match-up server using "Submission Trial Page". Please check your file using this page before your submission. You need first to make your registration following the above-mentioned instructions to get access information of this page. See also Technical Information.